Road adventure awaits with up to 12,499 BIG Points plus 50% more BIG Points!
<<Back to Offer Details
Terms and Conditions:
1. This “Earn up to 12,499 BIG Points on Qualifying Budget Car Rental” (“Campaign”) is organised by BIG Loyalty Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Think Big Digital Sdn. Bhd.) (“BIG”) and Budget Rent-A-Car (“Budget”) (jointly referred to as “the Organisers”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto.
3. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
4. This Campaign runs from 3 December 2018, 00:00 (GMT 8+) till 31 January 2019, 23:59 (GMT 8+), both dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as they deem fit without prior notice.
5. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must fulfil the following requirements (“Campaign Requirements”):
• Must be an existing BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG Member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign.
• Book a rental car within the regions of America (excluding Alaska), Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America (Argentina, Brazil and Mexico only) or Asia Pacific during the Campaign Period, for any car pick-up period between 3 December 2018 and 28 February 2019 (“Pick-up Period”), satisfying the following criteria (“Qualifying Rental”):-
(i) Minimum 3 consecutive days per rental of vehicles under Category C or above (as per the specific guide provided in http://budgetinternational.com/budgetonline/eu-gb/budget_partners_sg.nsf/c/airasiabig+carguide)
(ii) Enter or provide the Budget Customer Discount Code (“BCD”) M001600 at the time of booking.
(iii) Rentals made using Budget contracted (corporate/government) rates, travel industry staff rates, replacement/insurance rates, selected association programmes and nett rate programmes do not qualify for this Campaign or bonus BIG Points. Chauffeur-drive services and van/truck rentals are excluded from this Campaign too.
(iv) Enter BIG member ID at the point of booking at the Dedicated Website, or provide BIG member ID to reservation agent at the point of booking. The driver’s name must match the name of the Participant’s BIG member ID.
(v) Complete the rental.
(vi) Meet Budget’s age, driver and credit requirements.
(vii) Agree and accept Budget’s standard terms and conditions.
(viii) Qualifying reservation must be made via Budget directly (Online reservation at www.budgetinternational.com/airasiabig (“Dedicated Website”), walk-in, phone reservation, email reservation) Reservation from third party do not qualify to earn BIG Points and/or Bonus BIG Points (e.g. travel agent sites).
6. Subject to Participants fulfilling the Campaign Requirements, eligible Participants will receive BIG Points and/or bonus BIG Points pursuant to the BIG Points issuance structure: -
• Rent minimum 3 consecutive days on eligible car groups and earn 9,999 bonus BIG points, on top of 250 base BIG points per day, up to 2,500 base BIG points per rental.
7. There is a limit of only
1-time bonus BIG Points per Qualifying Rental per eligible Participant. If Participants have more than 1 Qualifying Rental with Budget during the Campaign Period, Participants’ first Qualifying Rental will be used to earn BIG Points. The subsequent Qualifying Rentals will not be qualified for bonus BIG Points.
8. BIG Points and/or bonus BIG Points will be credited to the eligible Participants within eight (8) weeks after the completion of the Campaign (or any other period as the Organisers deem necessary) subject to the Organisers receiving all necessary information as deemed necessary. In the event of any cancellation of bookings made or incomplete rental, no BIG Points will be awarded.
9. The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of Qualifying Rental and Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card to the Organisers upon request. The Organisers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the Campaign are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
10. Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions shall be eligible to receive the BIG Points and/or bonus BIG Points. Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
11. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the BIG Points and/or bonus BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
12. The Organisers further reserve their right to use any collected personal data and/or images of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose related to this Campaign and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
13. The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the BIG Points and/or bonus BIG Points from any they believe has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
14. Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
15. The BIG Points and/or bonus BIG Points are not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The usage of BIG Points is subject to BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
16. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected booking whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
18. The Organisers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
19. The terms and condition contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
20. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to t
21. The decision of the Organisers in relation to every aspect of the Campaign including but not limited to the BIG Points award and Participants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no appeal or complaint from any Participants will be entertained. Any request by Participants to provide their BIG Member ID or to be eligible for BIG Points after exiting the payment page at the Dedicated Website will not be entertained.
22. These terms and conditions may be translated into other languages. In the event of inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and the translated version, the English version shall prevail.
<<Back to Offer Details